Smoking Bass Overdrive
It’s the pedal to turn on and never switch off…
Level: 6 | Gain: 4 | Treble: 10 | Bass: 6 – Dirty Pick
Level: 6 | Gain: 5 | Treble: 8 | Bass: 6 – Overbass Drive
Level: 6 | Gain: 0 | Treble: 6.5 | Bass: 6 – Warm Dirty
Level: 6 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 4.5 – Blast
Clean Bass (NO FX)
Samples by Maurizio Mariani
Michelangelo BrandimarteWas voted among the best 10 bassists for the Italian magazine Jazzit in 2012, 2013 and 2014. He works constantly looking for new sounds with bass, synth, and effects. He have a Bass Solo performance and is recording a Solo Album.
Overdrive che non distrugge il suono dello strumento ma che da quello parte per dare sonorità che vanno dall’acido all’estremo. I controlli sono eccellenti e le basse frequenze rimangono belle e piene.
Guitar Interactive Magazine by Dan Veall
VT Comp, Smoking Bass, Steam Bass review
Analog is Better!
- Extremely low noise overdrive.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for greater versatility.
- True bypass.
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Four controls allow adjustment of gain, tone (bass and treble) and volume. LED indicates the effect is on.
- The LED indicates the effect is on.If the supplied voltage is less than 7.5V the LED does not light up.
- No click /pop at effect activation.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 8 V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Power consumption 15 mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 75 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).