Smoking Bass Overdrive
Overdrive for bass
The Smoking Bass will always be dynamic, musical, transparent and a definition on low frequencies which are out of the ordinary.
Level: 6 | Gain: 4 | Treble: 10 | Bass: 6 – Dirty Pick
Level: 6 | Gain: 5 | Treble: 8 | Bass: 6 – Overbass Drive
Level: 6 | Gain: 0 | Treble: 6.5 | Bass: 6 – Warm Dirty
Level: 6 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 4.5 – Blast
Clean Bass (NO FX)
Samples by Maurizio Mariani
Analog is Better!
- Extremely low noise overdrive.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for greater versatility.
- True bypass.
Guitar Interactive Magazine by Dan Veall
VT Comp, Smoking Bass, Steam Bass review
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Four controls allow adjustment of gain, tone (bass and treble) and volume. LED indicates the effect is on.
- The LED indicates the effect is on.If the supplied voltage is less than 7.5V the LED does not light up.
- No click /pop at effect activation.
- Power supply 9 VDC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 8 V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Power consumption 15 mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 75 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).