Dark Lady “Red Knobs” Distortion
HI-GAIN distortion for guitar
We are proud to present the “aggressive” version of our Dark Lady distortion pedal…the “Red Knobs” one.
The Dark Lady Red Knobs distortion for guitar, works in HI-GAIN area, and was designed thinking of our highly appreciated Dark Lady distortion/fuzz, but with a more “our time” sound in mind.
Cut your mix with this unique sound.
The versatile single tone control knob, will make your life easier while searching your best distortion sound, always with the highest dynamic and musical response to any type of guitar and guitarist.
The switch “voice” allows you to select two distinct hard-clipping stages: sprained hot and slightly compressed distortion or aggressive with large harmonic content, all of that with the lowest imaginable background noise.Dark Lady “Red Knobs”.
The guitarists’s best friend.
Look: 8 | Hair: 4 | Legs: 7 ! Voice: G
Look: 4 | Hair: 6 | Legs: 10 ! Voice: S
Look: 3 | Hair: 10 | Legs: 5 ! Voice: G
Look: 10 | Hair: 7 | Legs: 6 ! Voice: S
Samples by Thomas Bottaini
Analog is Better!
- Voice selector for hot and slightly compressed distortion or aggressive modern pure rock sound.
- Cut your mix with the enhanced tone control.
- True bypass.
- Selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Double-clipping stage for two distinct tones selectable by front switch.
- Three knobs allow gain, tone and volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on.
- No click /pop at effect activation.
- Power supply 9 VDC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 7.5 V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre.
- Power consumption 10 mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 72 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).