Professional buffer for pedalboard
Sandy BealesSandy Beales is widely known from his work with the hugely successful boy band One Direction.
The Z-pro is such a nice compact size, it fitted straight onto my pedal board and hardly takes up any space. Great little pedal for clearing up the signal chain and eliminating any unwanted noise.
Analog is Better!
- Burr Brown buffer used in Hi-End audio devices.
- Small size.
- Supply voltage up to 18 VDC.
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components.
- Burr Brown Op Amp.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Power supply from 9 to 18 VDC through external battery or regulated power supply.
The external power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre .
- Current consumption about 15 mA.
- Dimensions (mm): 38 X 35 X92