Liquid Mind Analog Chorus
The analog Chorus with an enveloping sound, smooth and never extreme, obtained thanks to the employment of a Bucket Brigade device, accomplished with an accurate LF oscillator and a choice of the best electronic components available. Particular attention has been dedicated to the layout of the circuit with the aim of fully eliminating the sound of the “click noise” derived from the LFO.
In addition to the classic controls of DEPTH and SPEED there is also the adjustment of the tone “COLOR” of the effected signal.
Imagine the Chorus that blends with your sound to become the sound and not just part of it…
Imagine the Chorus with an elegant and smooth sound…
Imagine the Chorus that with your overdrive does not sound aggressive but maintains a natural musicality never heard before…
Now switch the Chorus on…it’s the Liquid Mind.
Sound samplesDepth: 7 | Speed: 4 | Color: 6
Depth: 6 | Speed: 6 | Color: 4
Depth: 7 | Speed: 4 | Color: 0
Depth: 10 | Speed: 10 | Color: 7
Samples by Marco Tafelli
Guitar World by Billy Voight
“….A complete Liquid Mind zenlike state can be reached if you set the Depth pretty deep and keep the Speed slow. You might begin to remember the ’60s whether you were there or not!”
Guitarist Magazine by Trevor Curwen
“If you’re specifically looking for vintage analogue mono chorus sounds, you’ll find them here”
Analog is Better!
- BBD Bucket Brigade Device.
- Speed – Depth and Color control knobs.
- True bypass.
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Three knobs allow depth, speed and color adjustment.
- The LED indicates the effect is on.If the supplied voltage is less than 7.5V the LED does not light up.
- No click /pop at effect activation.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 8 V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Power consumption 25mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 75 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).