Mr.Q Driwah – Overdrive & Wah
Mr.Q will lead you to the land of sweet, juicy, singing lead tones as well as deeply characterized talking riffs.
Just turn the ‘Q’ knob and be inspired by the infinite amount of voicings and warm tone coloration that the Mr.Q offers you.
Just put the Mr.Q on your pedalboard and open this character tank everytime is needed.
Level:2 | Gain: 6 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 6 | Q: 4
Level: 5 | Gain: 6 | Treble: 10 | Bass: 6 | Q: 7
Level: 2 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 4 | Q: 6
Level: 3 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 7 | Q: Variable
(but you need 3 hands :))
Samples by Marco Tafelli
Guitarist Magazine by Trevor Curwen
“Kick in the pedal and you’ll get a throaty overdrive that gets more saturated as you turn up the gain”
Analog is Better!
- Overdrive and fixed Wah in a single pedal.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for greater versatility.
- True bypass.
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input /output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Five controls allow adjustment of gain, tone (bass and treble), volume and Q filter for voices add. LED indicates the effect is on.
- Power supply 9 VDC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 8V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre.
- Power consumption 15 mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 75 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).