The Muff Distortion
Sustain: 5 | Tone: 5 | Level: 6 | Fat Mode: ON
Sustain: 4 | Tone: 7 | Level: 7 | Fat Mode: OFF
Sustain: 8 | Tone: 5 | Level: 10 | Fat Mode: OFF
Sustain: 3 | Tone: 8 | Level: 10 | Fat Mode: ON
Sustain: 5 | Tone: 5 | Level: 6 | Fat Mode: OFF
Sustain: 4 | Tone: 7 | Level: 7 | Fat Mode: ON
Sustain: 5 | Tone: 10 | Level: 10 | Fat Mode: OFF
Samples by Marco Tafelli
Guitar World by Billy Voight
“”….if you think about the name and the pedal’s artwork, it’s a souped-up version of exactly what you think it is! There Everything from nasty Deep Purple bass tones to a smooth violinlike Santana lead tone.”
Guitarist Magazine by Trevor Curwen
“All those classic sounds are here, from out-and-out grunge to the more refined liquid lead”
Analog is Better!
- Extremely dynamic sound also at low sustain level.
- Effective tone control.
- True bypass.
- Selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Three knobs allow sustain level, tone and volume adjustment. The LED indicates the effect is on.
- No click /pop at effect activation.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 6.5 V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre .
- Power consumption 10 mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 72 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).