White Scream Overdrive
Its silky and elegant sound sets it apart from every other overdrive ever built.
Amazingly warm and soft, it is able to let each played line sing.
The two-band tone control allows an excellent interfacing with any instrument or acoustic situation. Incredibly low noise level even with extreme settings.
Have you ever heard yourself playing like this?
Level: 4 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 7
Level: 3 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 8 | Bass: 3
Level: 6 | Gain: 7 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 6
Level: 8 | Gain: 8 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 5
Level: 7 | Gain: 10 | Treble: 6 | Bass: 4
Samples by Marco Tafelli
Analog is Better!
- Extremely low noise overdrive.
- Unique dynamic control.
- Treble and Bass tone controls for greater versatility.
- True bypass.
- Scrupulously searched out and selected electronic components.
- True bypass.
- Full analog.
- Jack input / output 6.3 mm 1/4″ on the sides.
- Four controls allow adjustment of gain, tone (bass and treble) and volume. LED indicates the effect is on.
- The LED indicates the effect is on.If the supplied voltage is less than 7.5V the LED does not light up.
- No click /pop at effect activation.
- Power supply 9 volts DC via battery or external power supply unit. Battery replacement is possible by removing the four screws on the bottom cover.
For proper operation it is recommended to use batteries with voltage not lower than 8 V.
The external power supply, with regulated power supply is possible via 2.1 mm-plug with negative centre (standard Boss)
- Power consumption 10 mA (max).
- Dimensions (mm): 75 X 120 X 55
- Weight (g): 250 (without battery).